Joel Osteen Ministry: Inspiring, Non-judging, and a Fountain of Hope for All

 


I love the Joel Osteen Ministry! I have been a fan for many years after seeing him on TV and then buying and reading a few of his books. I am sold on him and what he does for so many people. Joel's ministry is inspiring, non-judging, and a fountain of hope for all people. I am Catholic and go to church each week and have since I was a child, now almost 57, still very Catholic, but open to all Christian religions. Joel's ministry is considered to be non-denominational Christian, it is wonderful. He is a very gifted and talented speaker. He knows how to touch lives and hearts. I recommend him and his books. He is my second church each week. I watch him each week, either online or TBN or other channels, I watch repeat shows, he always has a powerful and useful message of hope. I also receive his daily email prayer message, I wish they would send them on the weekends too. I read a nice book that his mother wrote about how she defeated cancer. I also read daily one of her daily devotional prayer books, each day a nice prayer and Bible verse, so inspiring the Osteen family. May God bless them and all, you will really be inspired with Joel and his message.  God has blessed us with the message of hope shared by Joel and his ministry, what a miracle! 

Comments