Miracles from God: The Beach, Shells, Sand, Salt Water, and Sun all Bring Peace to our Lives!

 



“The calming movement of the sea along with the restless ocean breeze gently 
caresses me creating a soothing trance which lulls me to a place of peace.” 
– M. L. Borges, By The Sea

I love the Beach! I go each morning to swim and say my prayers. I love the soothing salt water. It is always the best when it is a green flag day with calm waters and sun. I love looking for shells and finding a few cute ones. I found a few today. I like to keep some shells close to a table or bed stand that I can see and remember the peace at the beach. The beach always gives me a great deal of peace.  Swimming and soaking in the water with all those minerals always seems to take away any aches and pains and makes me feel so good. I often see neighbors of mine at the beach enjoying it too.  I really think the beach, the sand, the shells, water, and sun are real miracles from God. If you haven't been to the beach in a while, go, you will really enjoy it and likely find some peace too. The ocean is calmer in the summer here in Florida and there are often many green flag days to enjoy and find peace in paradise!

“My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go.” – Henry David Thoreau



Comments