When we Live with Abandon the Miracles are Endless from God!

 


“I have one desire now - to live a life of reckless abandon for the Lord, 
putting all my energy and strength into it.”

― Elisabeth Elliot

I love this song by the Newsboys! Live with Abandon, what would the world be like if each person here on Earth lived with abandonment to our God? God wants us to turn all over to Him. To live like Jesus Christ did when He lived on Earth. We need to love everyone, forgive everyone, and love and serve our God. Some of the words from this song include:

"Chasing after this world makes me tired
Praisin' my own name leaves me dry
There's gotta be so much more to life than this
A higher calling that I missed
I want my life to count, every breath
I wanna live with abandon
Give you all that I am
Every part of my heart Jesus
I place in your hands
I wanna live with abandon...
I'm not looking back
I'm done with that
Wanna give you all I have
I wanna live with abandon
Give you all that I am
Every part of my heart Jesus"

Give your life over to God. Let go and let God! Let His will be done. Let God's miracles be experienced everyday, live your life with abandon for God! 


Comments