Write Your Story on My Heart dear Lord!

 


I love this song too! The same artist as from yesterday and I didn't even realize it when I was looking it up to put it on here today. I love the message. We need to give over our lives to God. Let Him lead us and control us, let Him write His story on our hearts, leading us and guiding us, turning it all over to Him. We need to learn to put our trust in God in all aspects of our lives. We need to believe in Him. God is the author of our hopes. Let Him write His story on your heart! Francesca Battistelli, a work and miracle of God has brought us some amazing music, what a ministry she has provided to us, a real miracle touching our lives and bringing so many of us so much closer to God. God bless her, God's blessings for all of us are real. We need to let go and let God! Turn it all over to God, let Him write His story on your heart! 

Comments