Counting My Blessings No Matter What!

 





















So many blessings despite a few setbacks! The bridge was down and broken for a few hours today. I had to walk to the beach! Then I got a flat tire. Then rice spilled all over the floor. So many little mishaps and issues, but so many blessings too. God brings frustrations sometimes, I guess we just need to be careful with how we handle all things. I got through most of it all and hopefully it will be smooth sailing for a while. We are excited about our upcoming adventures and home, all the blessings and good things God has brought our way. Just wish people would stop throwing so much glass and screws in the roads here, it happens a lot. Glass today, you see it all over. Wish all would assume more responsibility so things like glass in the road would stop. I am happy with the green flag and beach today! Got some good deals at the Presidente too! Time for an afternoon nap I think! 

Comments