Always Count Your Blessings!


The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.
-Ezra Taft Benson

There is not a day that goes by that we cannot find a reason to be thankful for. I think we need to be thankful each time we eat and have enough food to nourish our bodies. I bought these salt and pepper shakers recently as I liked them and want to keep them on the table to remind us that as we eat, to always give thanks for the food. They include a prayer before and after the meal. What a blessing! I think we often forget to say thank you for so much in our lives even simple things like the food we eat. I thought this would be a good reminder to always give thanks. When I go to the beach each day I also always give thanks as part of my "Living Well" prayers. I big part of prayer is thanking God for all He has provided for us. The miracles and blessings He provides. We do not only have to wait until Thanksgiving to count our blessings, we need to do it each day. Have you counted your blessings today?


I love this song called Blessings by Laura Story, Enjoy it! You can listen to it on YouTube here:

Laura Story - Blessings on YouTube

The beach was pure Heaven today! I count my blessings everyday for our wonderful God given beach! Thank you God for this miracle from above! 


Comments

Popular Posts