Wanting Joy Always and Trying to Always Live in Love!


 “No man truly has joy unless he lives in love.”

 ~St. Thomas Aquinas

I am reading a book now called, The Book of Christmas Wisdom and  I saw a nice quote today from it by St. Thomas Aquinas and it said, “No man truly has joy unless he lives in love.” It sounds like Jesus! Jesus always seemed to live in love! That is what we all need to do too. We need to use Him as an example and live in love!  The book is nice and has lots of quotes by famous people about Christmas and their Christmas experiences. It has Bible quotes, songs, famous Christmas stories, etc. I got it over the summer and thought I would read it in December a little each day when I say my prayers. Today even Rabbi Schneider said we need to watch what season we are in, or mood or attitude and to catch ourselves to make sure we always stay joyful in the Lord. give all glory and praise to Him and stay positive and joyful. It is hard to do, but it is important. We need to always try to live in love. There is a lot of hate and negativity out there today. Often when people stray from God, so we need to stay close and count our blessing, and try to remain joyful in the Lord always. That is my goal today, tomorrow and the rest of my life to work on staying joyful in the Lord, not letting people or things of this world to get me down. When we see people disappoint, or our government lie and hurt the public, deceive and are greedy, to just put all my trust in God, find refuge in Him, and remain joyful, as God as got it all for us! oh Jesus, I surrender myself to you, take care of everything, that is the attitude we need to retain always. Keep the faith and stay joyful! 





























Comments