Even when I didn't know it Or couldn't see it "There was Jesus" ---I love this song and Dolly Parton!


I love this song, There was Jesus, by Zach Williams and Dolly Parton!  I love this part from the song as follows:

"In the waiting, in the searching
In the healing, in the hurting
Like a blessing buried in the broken pieces
Every minute, every moment
Where I've been or where I'm going
Even when I didn't know it
Or couldn't see it
There was Jesus"

We all need to remember that God will never forsake us and God came to Earth in human form as Jesus Christ to be with us humans, He is here with us always and loves us so much. He will never forsake us or forget us. Please remember the phrase from the Divine Mercy image, "Jesus I Trust in You." I have always loved Dolly Parton since I was a little kid. My father liked her too. What I love about her is that she is not afraid to talk about her faith in God, her love for Jesus Christ, and her humble upbringing.  She is a real inspiration and this new song by her will touch your heart! Dolly is a real miracle for so many. I loved the movie and song about her, Coat of Many Colors. God bless Dolly Parton, we all need to thank her for so many years of great songs, movies, and more importantly, her faith in God that has been so inspirational to so many of us.  It is a beautiful thing! 


 

Comments

  1. I love this song too and Dolly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dolly's voice and lyrics. Thanks for sharing. CAM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Truth-God is Truth and Love

Popular Posts