God is our North Star in the "Galaxies"

 


This is one of my most favorite songs of all times. The words and the music altogether just blow me away. God is the only light for us here on earth. He is the saving grace of the galaxies! This song makes reference and is known to have been about the Space Shuttle Challenger that blew up in 1986. No matter what, God is with us, He is our light and is guiding us home. God is the only North Star we should follow. I hope you like it and enjoy it as much as I do. 

I love the wonderful Christian music like this that they play on KLove Radio or WayFM Radio. I listen to them everyday, it is all I listen to when I drive or swim. You can enable them on your Smart TV with your Alexa or on your iHeart Radio. Allow God into your heart. He wants to be part of your life. He loves us so much! This music on these radio stations are so helpful in living a God filled life, when you put God front and center in your life, on your stage, He will bring you so much love and peace. God with us Emmanuel. Let God in and He will change your life! Make God your North Star, let the miracles abound be noticed, let felicity fly! 

Comments