He Knows My Name

 

I love this song by Francesca Battistelli! He Knows My Name! God knows my name! We are all children of God, our King and Savior. We are not slaves to anyone. God made us all royalty and He knows our names, each one of us! We are all famous in our Father's eyes, it is all God's stage, not ours. He knows my name and that is all that matters to me. Be secure with yourself, you do no need your name in lights, you are famous in God's eyes.  That is all that matters. He knows your name! Enjoy the song and message. God bless us all! 

I love the wonderful Christian music like this that they play on KLove Radio or WayFM Radio. I listen to them everyday, it is all I listen to when I drive or swim. You can enable them on your Smart TV with your Alexa or on your iHeart Radio. Allow God into your heart. He wants to be part of your life. He loves us so much! This music on these radio stations are so helpful in living a God filled life, when you put God front and center in your life, on your stage, He will bring you so much love and peace. God with us Emmanuel. Let God in and He will change your life! Let God be a miracle worker in your life! 

Comments