Life is a Miracle: So Let's Live Each Moment Like Our Time is Only Borrowed!

 

Madonna - Borrowed Time  on YouTube

“I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art.” 
– Madonna Ciccone

I love Madonna! She has always been one of my favorite artists since I was in my teens. Her music has been a big part of my life since then. I have most of her albums. Her first album is still one of my favorites. I love the songs Borderline, Lucky Star, and Holiday!  I was blessed a few years ago to finally go to her concert and see her live here in Miami. Her concert was awesome! She played all my favorites and was an amazing entertainer. Like many, I have followed her life some and always felt she had some unique qualities. I know she is spiritual and I think was raised Catholic as a youngster. You can tell by her music and life she knows about God and sings about Him a lot. I applaud her for the song Papa Don't Preach  and how she says in her song, "and I am keeping my baby." It made me think that she must be pro-life, which is a beautiful thing by anyone these days.  Madonna in her song Borrowed Time reminds us with her words as follows:

"...'Cause we're only here to love
Like there's no tomorrow
So let's live each moment like our time is only borrowed"

Madonna's more recent album Rebel Heart actually has so many songs with religious connotations, like Devil Pray, Living for Love, Holy Water, and Messiah. Religion has certainly influences Madonna greatly. I have loved all her dance music over the years. While she has been controversial, I guess we all have at sometime in our lives. Who are any of us to judge. She has become a legacy starting her career and first album in the early 80's and she has been producing music ever since. Almost 40 years, she should be applauded for such an amazing career. She has also had and adopted many children. The Queen of Pop has been a real miracle worker for so many in her life/career. While Madonna is her own work of art, so are each one of us in God's eyes, He has so much written on His heart for each one of us. Don't ever forget you are your own work of art too, a miracle from God!  May God bless Madonna, may she have a long life and continue to praise the Lord and write and sing great music for many more years to come! 




Comments

  1. The song Beautiful Scars is also a very nice song on the Rebel Heart Album. Her music is very nice and reflective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Truth-God is Truth and Love