Making a Difference: God Will use You Right Here, Right Now if Your Let Him, We are Called!

Teddy Stallard Story: MakeADifferenceMovie.com on YouTube.com

We are called to make a difference in this world. God put each of us on Earth for a reason. We are called to do God's work here on Earth. I love this traditional Catholic Hymn, We Are Called, we sing it a lot in our church and it sticks with me all week long after. It is a real mover to make you realize you are here for a reason, to make a difference in this world, some of the words to the song include:

"Come! Live in the light!

Shine with the joy and the love of the Lord!

We are called to be light for the Kingdom,

to live in the freedom of the city of God!

Refrain: We are called to act with justice,

we are called to love tenderly,

we are called to serve one another;

to walk humbly with God!

Come! Open your heart!

Show Your mercy to all those in fear!

We are called to be hope for the hopeless

so all hatred and blindness will be no more!..."


You can watch/listen to a church choir sing this song from Notre Dame on YouTube at:

We Are Called - Notre Dame Folk Choir

I hope you like the Making a Difference story about the teacher and Teddy, I have loved this story for years, I first read it in the Reader's Digest many years ago. It always makes me cry! Teachers make a difference everyday with their students. It is a noble profession and teachers truly are blessings and miracles for so many children everyday. I have been a teacher for 33 years now and have loved all my students. I love teaching, I love the students and I love being able to care and make a difference for students who often come from difficult situations sometimes like Teddy did.  "We are all called to make a difference in what we do here on Earth every single day." Allow yourself to be guided by God. Turn your life over to Him. He has every single one of us here on Earth for a reason. WE are here to make a difference, we are called! Will you make a difference? Will you accept the calling from God? Will you be a blessing and miracle for our God for someone else?  I hope you enjoy the song and video. God bless you! 








Comments