Miracles Abound, Just Look Up, He Lights up the Sky to Show Us He is with Us!

 


Light Up The Sky by The Afters

I love this song by The Afters, Light Up the Sky!  It is a great reminder that God performed a miracle here and does each day, all we need to do is look up and see this each day or night. Miracles are Abound, we just need to notice them, be in awe of the planets and stars, the constellations, the moon, the sun, the rain and wind. Some of the words from the song are:

"Light light light up the sky
You light up up the sky to show me
That you are with me
I I I can't deny
No I can't deny
That you are right here with me
You've opened my eyes
So I can see you all around me
Light light light up the sky
You light up the sky to show me
That you are with me"

On one episode of Touched by An Angel, a high school girl wanted to prove God's existence by saying when you look up at the sky, is it really possible that all of those stars and planets could just be placed randomly or did God put each one in a particular place for a reason. Did He want us know to that He is with us?  I love to look up most nights and see if I can see Orion on a clear night, it just thrills me to be able to see Orion in our sky. Did you know that Orion's seven brightest stars form a distinctive hourglass-shaped pattern in the night sky? Four stars: Rigel, Betelgeuse, Bellatrix and Saiph together form a large almost rectangular shape,  then in the center lies the three stars of Orion's Belt: Alnitak, Alnilam and Mintaka. It is spectacular and a real beauty and miracles to see this in the sky at night. God is right here with us, he lights up the sky to show us he is with us! Just look up and count your blessings! Enjoy them the next time, give thanks to God for all the constellations! Treasure the miracles that exist all around us!




Comments