Miracles from Heaven: Our Butterfly Sanctuary is Truly a Blessing from God!

 









“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the 
changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou

We truly have a beautiful butterfly sanctuary here where we live. My backyard and many parts of the 55 acres here there are so many flowering trees, shrubs, and plants that attract all the butterflies, bees, and dragonflies. I was able to capture some of each with my camera today. The one butterfly I don't think I have seen before, it is new to me. I do see a lot of Monarch butterflies too here.  What a wonder to be able to see all these beautiful flowering plants and flying creatures from God. The bees are at work. We see them everyday in the purple Porter weed each day. What a blessing to see all of this and have it in our backyard. Enjoy all God has given us in nature.  We all need to count our blessings. I have heard it said that butterflies are natures angels. What a true blessing! A Miracle from God Almighty! Praise the Lord! 


Comments