Miracles Just Happen Like That!

 


“But if I were you, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him.  He performs 
wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted."
-Job 5:8-9

Colton Dixon has a new song this year called Miracles.  It is a great song to remind us that things are not just luck, a coincidence, or magic like Colton says in the song. It really is all God's timing, He knows what He is doing for us. He makes sure all is lined up for us for our good. I love all these great Christian Pop songs on stations like KLove and WayFM Radio, they play the best music and always keep you centered and focused on God all day long. It is all I listen to in my car when I drive or I even enable it on my TV with my Alexa. Colton's words include the following:

How do miracles just happen like that
Happen like that, happen like that
You can see the stars align but
I know that it's more than timing...

There's no doubt when I feel Your love
Call me crazy and out of touch
But I know that it's from above..."



Please know that all miracles are from above. God's timing is always perfect. He loves us and He forgives us and wants the best for His children. He will do anything for us. All we need to do is ask, live by His word, and have faith and believe.  Miracles can happen like that, the single reason why is because He loves us so much!  







Comments