No Mistake You Have Ever Made is Bigger Than God's Love for You: You Are More!


You Are More ~ Tenth Avenue North

This morning when I was watching an episode of Touched by an Angel, I was reminded again about how much our God loves us. Do you know that no mistake you have ever made is bigger than God's love for you? God loves us so much. He understands us and how we feel. He forgives us and His mercy has no bounds. You are more than the sum of your past mistakes! God does not hold them all against you. You may, He doesn't. He just wants you to come closer to Him! He wants to be part of your life. Give Him and chance, let Him in and be part of you. 

I love Tenth Avenue North, they are a great band and I heard they are from close to here where I live as I live very close to Tenth Avenue North here in Lake Worth Beach, FL. Some of the words to this song include:

"There's a girl in the corner
With tear stains on her eyes
From the places she's wandered
And the shame she can't hide
She says, how did I get here?
I'm not who I once was.
And I'm crippled by the fear
That I've fallen too far to love
But don't you know who you are,
What's been done for you?
Yeah don't you know who you are?
You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade..."

God works miracles everyday. He wants to be part of your life. He wants you to let Him in. He loves you so much. He forgives you and His mercy has no limits.  Leave your mistakes behind and let God in to make this day and going forward your best life now! 


 

Comments