Ocean Blessings from God!




I love the ocean and our beach here! I am out here each day. I love the soothing ocean water on the skin and body. So healing and peaceful. Today as I swam and soaked in the water I said my normal "Living Well" Prayers. II also found some rocks and shells and held them and released all my negativity and pains to the stones in prayers and then released it all to the ocean asking God in meditation to be in peace and with no pain or sickness. I released all to God and then released the stones and shells in my hands and felt so good. Praying and meditation are so important, I like creative visualizations too and as you pray and meditate you release any pain, negativity, or bad feelings from you and keep only God in your heart. I really love the beach and my prayers and this ocean water has so many God given properties that always make you feel like a million bucks. Got beach? If you can go each day and enjoy it, it is a miracles from God and can be such a blessing and provide so many healing powers both mentally and physically. Go out and enjoy the beach (or nature)  each day!

 

Comments