Our Wildlife Sanctuary: Just Outside Our Lanai Door so Many Creatures from God, What a Blessing and Miracle!









So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
-Genesis 1:21

I love this Orange Geiger Tree, it is so pretty right behind where I live. The wildlife here is spectacular! Just outside my door this morning I saw so much right away. I love the Limpkin! There are a lot of Muscovy ducks now with young ducklings all around our campus, they are so cute! It is always so nice to see the flocks of White Ibis looking for food on our lawn. What a blessing to be part of all of God's creatures here on Earth! Truly miracles from God! 

Comments