The Miracle of Laughter, the Medicine from God: I Love Funny Sitcoms, from I Love Lucy to Two Broke Girls!




“Laughing is, and will always be, the best form of therapy.” 
-Dau Voire

Funny Sitcoms that make you laugh are miracles from God! They always say that laughter is the best medicine! I believe it! According to a lot of research, laughter promotes good health and lifts the spirit and mood. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, which are our body’s natural feel good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of feeling good and can even relieve pain for a while. Watching sitcoms is a way to make you laugh. I try to watch a few sitcoms each day. They are funny and I think laughter is good for us. Although there are no new episodes, they have reruns of Two Broke Girls, this was one of the funniest sitcoms in recent times. I try to watch an episode each day, these two girls are so funny. It reminds me of I love Lucy, which I love too and is equally hilarious.  I love METV Channel, it is free and on cable too, they show a lot of old shows. They have I Love Lucy at 6:30am then they have The Beverly Hillbillies after at 7am, then My Three Sons at 7:30am. I like to try to watch all if I can, they are funny. We like watching The Munsters too some on Sundays on CoziTV.  The Nanny is also very funny.  One of my all time favorite Sitcoms of more recent times is The Middle. This family is so funny!  I also like Mom, Broke, Superstore, Modern Family, and Carol's Second Act. We even like one Britcom, on PBS, Keeping Up Appearances, with Hyacinth, she is so funny always trying to put on airs that backfire.   I really think we need to laugh and lighten up some. Sitcoms can make us laugh and make us feel happy, they can serve as real miracles from God in our lives. Jokes work too, I like that Joel Osteen always starts each of his services with a very funny joke. God gave us humor for a reason, it is better to laugh.  What sitcoms do you like?  Heard any good jokes lately? Have you laughed today? Live, Love, Laugh! 


Comments