Try to Sing Along-I Love the Way the Stars Shine for You, Every Single Mountain Bows Down, I Love the Way the Universe is Singing Your Song!

 


Sing along all the miracles of God! Just try to sing along! I love this song by Sixteen Cities, Sing Along! It truly is a prayer of thanks to our Heavenly Father God! Some of the words to the song are as follows:

"When I look into the painted sky
I see so many colors
They're all a part of Your design
It's such a brilliant display...

Looking up into the dark, blue night
I'm in awe of Your power
The way the moon pulls the ocean's tides
You are never contained...

I love the way the stars shine for You
And every single mountain bows down
I love the way the universe is singing Your song
So we'll try to sing along..."

My Photos from South Palm Beach, FL


Look in awe around our world, the sky, the clouds, the planets, the sun, the ocean, the tide, the rain and wind, the air we breath, it is all a gift and miracle from our Creator. We need to give thanks to it each day.  May all peoples here on Earth love the way the universe is singing Your song dear Lord! 

Folding Mountains Bowing Down

God Created it All out of His Love for Us



Comments