A Sense of Humor is a Miracle from God: In Memory of My Uncle Ralph



Rest in Peace Uncle Ralph! My Uncle Ralph brought so many gifts to all of us.We will never forget him and his sense of humor. He loved keys, telling jokes, picking at people, and making people laugh! My Aunt passed on in 2012 and he has missed her each day since, so now he is in Heaven with my Aunt Illa reunited. May they live together in eternity now! My uncle loved collecting keys, he had so many of them. He and Illa were always so happy together. I never saw them fight. He worshiped her.  He always spoke loving words to her and treated he like a queen. Ralph liked jewelry and always asked to see our class rings. Ralph was a great guy and he always picked at people, especially us kids and he used to like to his fingers together and pretend like he was taking off your nose with them and then stick his thumb up through his fingers saying I have your nose. He was a warm soul and loved humor and making people laugh. I will always remember his kindness. Thanks for the memories!  God bless you always Ralph! 




Comments