All that Matters is that You Matter to God!

 

Colton Dixon - All That Matters on YouTube

Please never forget that all that matters in life is that you matter to God! No matter how much others may disappoint you or fall short. No matter what problems occur in your life. God is there for you. He cares, He loves you, He came as Jesus and died for you, and his mercy and forgiveness is everlasting and profound. This song is so beautiful, the words are angelic and the singer must be an angel too to share and sing something like this for all of us. It truly is a miracle song. God is working within Colton Dixon to produce such music and prayer. Some of the words to the song are:

"I've tasted hopelessness
I know what heartache is
Somehow through all of it
Your love remains
I've lived through brokenness
Feeling faceless
I'm not anonymous
You know my name
Your word is
A light unto my feet
Your love is
My identity
All that matters
Is You make all things new
There's no disaster
That You cannot undo
This world will fade, and life will change
All of this is true
But all that matters
Is that I matter to You..."

Please never forget that all that matters is that you matter to God! Enjoy the song and God's love! 

Comments