Be a Blessing for Others When You Can, You Can Perform Miracles Too!

 


We can be miracle workers everyday when we try to be blessings to others. We have so many chances each day to be a blessing toward others. I used to do a lot of volunteer work at the local senior center here, going each week to help serve food to the seniors and to be a kind and friendly face to our senors here. I also used to help the shut-ins in my church for many years, assisting two elderly ladies who couldn't drive and get around and I visited them, shopped for them, and took them places. It was very rewarding to help others. It feels good when you can help your neighbors. I especially like helping older people and since I speak Spanish I help and talk to a lot of the Latinos who are lonely and do not have anyone to talk to or show an interest in them. I am lucky to live in a 55+ community now, although I am a young 57 I like to help others. My neighbor Hilda who is almost 90 needs a lot of help. She loves plants and has such a passion for them. She calls or texts me and asks for help with things, I always like to try to help her if I can, today I helped her with her TV cable that wasn't working and her telephone. We cook for her and she sometimes gives us food. It is nice to have a sweet person you can help, we can be a blessing and also be blessed when we help others and try to be friendly and kind. God put us on this Earth to serve, what better way and to be a blessing and miracle to others too!








Comments