Fall is Almost Here: Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed for All!




Labor Day is usually the end of summer in most areas in the USA. I took down my flag and God Bless America ornaments from my door yesterday and put up my fall stuff. My spouse made the nice wreath for fall many years ago and I saw this nice sign at the Dollar Tree so thought it would look nice and a good reminder to count our blessings as we go in and out of our door each day. I cannot believe it is already September and next month Halloween, then Thanksgiving in November, then Christmas. Where did this year go? It has been a rough year for all of us with this pandemic and all. I am sure if we think about it, we can still count our blessings for our family and so much. Hope you are well and getting ready for cooler weather? I know I am. I miss NY in the fall and raking up leaves to jump in them, we used to have a lot of Maple trees in front of our house and had so many leaves. I always loved the fall colors and at SUNY Oneonta they had the most beautiful autumn scenery there all around. Thanks for checking in and God bless you always! Make some miracles this fall! 




Comments