God is Amazing, Faithful, Love's Open Door: He is a Miracle to Me!

Chris Tomlin - Who You Are To Me ft. Lady Antebellum on YouTube

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. 
 To one without faith, no explanation is possible".
~Thomas Aquinas

I love this song by Chris Tomlin! The words are the absolute best! Some lyrics from the song include:

"Some people think You just live in cathedrals made of stone
But I know You live inside my heart, I know that it's Your home
And I've seen You in a sunset and in the eyes of a stranger on the street
That's who You are to me
You're amazing, faithful, love's open door
When I'm empty You fill me with hunger for more
Of Your mercy, Your goodness
Lord, You're the air that I breathe
That's who You are to me
Who You are to me..."

This song is a song of faith! It reminded me of the quote by Thomas Aquinas above. My friend Christine uses this as her signature quote on her email. She was a Principal of a Catholic high school for a long time here close to where I live and a former doctoral student of mine. It is beautiful when people have such strong faith and have no doubt who God is in their lives. This song also reminds me of this same idea. Faith is so critical in these times. To know God and know He exists in so much.  I've seen You in a sunset and in the eyes of a stranger on the street, that's who You are to me."  I have seen Him at the beach and in the air I breath, He saved me from my fall as a child what a miracle to me. That is who You are to me!  Have faith and enjoy this song and great message! God bless you always!


Comments