He is Making Diamonds Out of Dust, He is Refining and in His Timing, He's Making Diamonds Out of Us!

 

Hawk Nelson - Diamonds on YouTube

This song is one of my all time favorites! Diamonds! God is making diamonds out of each one of us. With all the pressures and challenges of life, when things don't go the way we want or make us grow, when we are disspaointed or at our wits end, God is there and He is making diamonds out of us. We are diamonds from God, each one of us, crafted under pressure by Him to be beautiful and strong, shiny and bright, we are His precious gems!  Here are some of the words to the song and I hope you listen and like it as much as I do:

"Here and now I'm in the fire in above my head
Being held under the pressure don't know what'll be left
But it's here in the ashes
I'm finding treasure
He's making diamonds, diamonds
Making diamonds out of dust
He is refining and in His timing
He's making diamonds out of us
I'll surrender to the power of being crushed by love
Till the beauty that was hidden isn't covered up
Oh it's not what I hoped for
It's something much better...
...Oh the joy of the Lord
It will be my strength
When the pressure is on
He's making diamonds"

Never let life get you so down that you forget you are royalty from our God, King, and Savior! You are his child and He only wants you to be the most precious gem He has crafting you to be. You are His Diamond! Be His miracle and let yourself sparkle for the world! 




Comments