How Many Miracles are There in Our Lives?

 







Miracles just seem to happen like that! Like the song says. On Touched By an Angel recently they were talking about miracles and Rafael was saying that once you see one miracle in your life and start looking for more you will be amazed at how many miracles are out there for all of us. God has so many blessings and miracles He wants to give us. He loves us so much! As humans we can be quick to be negative or not recognize all the blessings and good things and even miracles in our lives, but if we really start looking and counting and noticing, there are so many miracles that are happening to each of us. I know in my life I have had so many and continue to do so. Like my life being saved as a baby, being able to get accepted into a doctoral program, having my spouse be able to come back to the US and we were able to finally be married to name a few. I am blessed with so many miracles in my life.! I give thanks and praise to God for this! Even today just being able to enjoy the beach this morning and all it had to offer, was a true blessing and miracle. Don't overlook all the blessings and miracles God has given you in life. Not to mention all the angels out there that also come to our aid. There are so many miracles out there for all of us! God is good! God is a God of an infinite number of miracles! 





Comments