One Thing Remains: God's Love Never Fails, It Never Gives Up, It Never Runs Out on Us!

 



One Thing Remains - Passion Featuring Kristian Stanfill on YouTube

This song says it all! I love the words and the voice of Kristian Stanfill in this song. It is pure Heaven! It is truly a prayer and devotion to our God! Listening to music like this brings me so much peace and so much closer to God. God has blessed all of these Christian musical groups with all these words and songs. Their discipleship is absolutely amazing. They are talented and God has blessed them and all of us to be able to enjoy this music and reflect on and come closer to God. Some of the words from this song are as follows:

"...In death, and in life
I'm confident and covered by the power of your great love
My debt is paid, there's nothing that can separate
My heart from Your great love
Your love never fails, and never gives up
It never runs out on me
Your love never fails, and never gives up
It never runs out on me
Your love never fails, and never gives up
It never runs out on me, it never fails..."

I hope you enjoy the song and message and it inspires and touches you like it does me. What a miracle and blessing! 

Comments