Perfect Peace: Keep Your Thoughts Toward God Always!

 




I love this book by Dodie Osteen, Choosing Life One Day at a Time: A Daily Devotional for Men and Women!  I read the Bible verse and prayer each day for each day here in the book. Today was particularly touching and I think it should be read everyday for the rest of our lives. So on point with what I am trying to say each day on this blog/website. We need to turn it all over to God and always stay focused on Him. I really believe miracles are abound in our lives when we stay focused on God always throughout the day. From the moment I wake up until I go to bed I am praising God for all and talking to Him and praising Him. I pray at the beach, but pray all day long and always try to stay focused on God. I talk a lot about how important peace is in my life. I really believe that when you are focused on God more you have more peace in your everyday life, so I try hard to always keep my thoughts on God at all times. I love to go to the beach daily and be in the water, this is my time to pray and focus on God and find my perfect peace!



I loved the prayer today in this particular devotional for today in Dodie's book. It reads as follows:

Lord God I chose to keep my thoughts focused on You today. Because I trust 
in You, You will give me Your perfect peace even in the presence of  the 
distractions of this world around me. I chose to walk in Your peace all day long.

I will add an Amen to this, let it be done!  This is a great prayer and I think we should say it everyday! I really believe that when we focus on God at all times it brings peace and maybe even miracles. Don't under estimate God and His love for you. Let God change your heart and bring you peace! 










Comments