Red Dragonflies: Sacred and Rejuvenating, a True Blessing and Miracle!










“Dragonflies are reminders that we are light and we can 
reflect light in powerful ways if we choose to do so.”
― Robyn Nola

I saw a few red dragonflies yesterday here in our gardens where we live. I do not think I have ever seen them before. There have been so many dragonflies lately all over the past week or so. I have heard and read some on dragonflies as they are considered to be a blessing, to bring miracles, luck,  hope in many cultures, they also represent rejuvenation, change, transformation, self-realization, and have real spiritual significance. When I see them I always think I am blessed and reminded of God's many blessings in our lives here on Earth. The red dragonfly according to the Japanese believe red dragonflies to be “very sacred,”  they represent courage, strength and happiness. American Indians consider red dragonflies to bring a time of rejuvenation for someone after a long period of trials and hardship in their lives. It is always a blessing to see the dragonflies, I saw more now when I looked out my window. I see their wings flap so fast, they almost look like angels too. I also feel when I see feathers left behind a blessing too, like an angel was just here looking out for me as I go about.  What a miracle and a blessing! 








Comments