Scars Sometimes Can Be Beautiful and Healed by God as Miracles!

 

Madonna - Beautiful Scars on YouTube

TobyMac - Scars (Come With Livin') on YouTube

Scars - I Am They on YouTube

Toby Mac in his song says, "It doesn't matter who you are this world gon' leave some battle scars."  I AM They say we need to be thankful for the scars in our lives. They make us stronger and they often bring us closer to God.  Think too about the scars of Jesus Christ and how he died for all of us. God came in human form through Jesus Christ out of love for us. God created this beautiful world and all its beauty and people. He loves us, He died for us, His mercy is never ending. His scars are proof of that! God accepts all of us with all our flaws and scars, both physical and emotional ones. Madonna in her songs says, "Take me with all of my beautiful scars, I love you the way that you are, I come to you with all my flaws, with all my beautiful scars." God loves us so much even with our scars!  God is even willing to heal our scars. In the New Testament of the Holy Bible we read a story of a man with leprosy who does not understand if Jesus is willing to heal him. He asks Jesus “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus puts out His hand and touches him and says, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately the leprosy leaves the man. (From Luke 5:12-13) God can heal all of your scars both physical and emotional. He also accepts us just the way we are. There is a great story by Art Thomas at: https://supernaturaltruth.com/evidence-of-scars-being-healed/ and how he was literally healed of his scars. We are never in the wrong to believe God for healing from scars, in fact great faith to believe for this pleases our God. He says in Jeremiah 30:17 “For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds.” We just need to dare to Believe in God as a miracle worker for us! Enjoy the songs and the message. You are loved and accepted just the way you are! It doesn't matter who you are, this world is going to bring some battle scars, but with God miracles are abound! 

Comments