Sooooooooooo Many Blessings from God!

 



















So many blessings today! I went to the beach early today, so calm and so peaceful. It was nice to feel close to God! I love praying at the beach!  The beach was so nice! I got to take some nice photos of birds in flight. My virtual presentation went well and was enjoyable. I am glad that is done and now I can focus on other projects and work. I went out to the canal after lunch and so so much. Limpkins, ducks, moorhens, a anahinga, Apple Snails, Ibis, so many blessings from God today. I really feel blessed with little pressure for all I do. It is even a blessing to see a bee in the Porter Weed!  I thank God and feel close to God and like to stay at peace always, this has been a wonderful day so far! Thanks God for all these blessings and miracles! 

Comments

Popular Posts