South Florida Canal Blessings Today: Let the Wildlife Come to Me!

 

















This morning was a real blessing as I went out my back door for a little walk near the canal. I saw the little Moorhen, then a whole flock of ducks came walking up to me along with a flock of Ibis too. The Ibis came so close to me that I could see their eyes so well, they were a pretty greenish color, so pretty, I had never seem them so up close before. I looked right in the eyes or the ducks and Ibis and thanked God for them and His blessings and said that I loved them all. They all looked right at me and we all made eye contact, it was so beautiful.  They were all so friendly and walked right up to me. I took lots of photos of them and spoke to them. I thought of the words of Jesus when he said, "Let the children come to me." It was a nice feeling that these animals were not afraid and I wasn't either and we were all together in peace and harmony. I think the ducks wanted some food. The Muscovy ducks here are very friendly and many here give them food. I saw a Limpkin as well as can been seen in one of the photos and then I saw another big bird, I wasn't sure what it was, then looked it up, it was brown and yellow and some white, it is called a Tricolored Heron, it was so lovely so I took several photos of it. How graceful! I think that the wildlife that is here where I live is one of the best things about living here. It is truly spectacular and a blessing from God!  Miracles abound!

Comments