The Only Thing that Matters is Your Love, Your Love is all I Have to Give, All I Ever Needed is Your Love!

 

Brandon Heath - Your Love on YouTube

I have always loved this song by Brandon Heath, Your Love! It is truly a beautiful song and his voice and the words are so soothing. You will sing along. It really is a prayer to God. Some of the words are as follows:

"...The only the thing that matters is your love
Your love is all I have to give
Your love is enough to light up the darkness
It's your love
Your love
All I ever needed is your love..."

We all need to remember that all that really matters here on Earth is God's love for us and to love and serve our God and also our brothers and sisters like ourselves. I am always so inspired to listen to all of this music on KLove and/or WayFM Radio, the music is truly uplifting and prayers to God.  This song will lift your spirits every time! Let God's Love be a miracle in your life! 





Comments