Words Can Be a Miracle!

Today while watching Joel Osteen he reminded me of how words can be a miracle. I know I posted the other day the song about words and how powerful they can be either to hurt or do good. We need to release words from our mouth that can be miracles that help us feel better, you can say "I am free, I am healthy, and I am well." Words are like seeds and we need to speak/spread good seed. We need to declare, "I am surrounded by God's favor."Never talk defeat. The miracle can be in your own mouth. Remember that God is our Source and we need to be guided by Him. Declare/speak always, "I will become all God wants me to be!" Words can be used to hurt oneself or others or used to lift you and others up. If we can use them in positive ways to encourage ourselves and others we are more likely keeping in line with what God wants us to do. Instead of speaking words that speak defeat and hurt others, it is better to use words that speak life, speak hope, and speak love! Use your words wisely so they can be miracles for others and yourself! 



Comments