A Person's Vibe Attracts Their Tribe

 




Peoples vibrations and overall vibe attract their tribe or the people they hang around with or who are like-minded. It always seems to be the case. If you work hard, have high standards, were raised in an upright family and have a strong faith in God, you normally attract and relate more to people who also think and live this way. If you do not smoke, drink, do drugs, or party then you likely would never hang around people who do. If you are of a faith that believes in life from conception to natural death like many Catholics and Christians believe then you likely will not relate to people or politicians that are pro-choice. I have never been a Democrat or a Republican, since I was young I have always been conservative and now no party affiliation (NPA), I have always felt that you select the best person qualified, not a party, so never felt compelled to go one way or the other. Your vibe always attracts the type of people who are also like-minded. That is why most people of the same mindset all hang out together and/or relate. I have always valued the truth and never cared for anything/one pretentious and hypocritical. I like simple people who are down to Earth, do not put on airs, and are confident in themselves, who have a good education and logic. I guess that is why I relate to people like Dolly Parton, my spouse, Joel Osteen, and my parents, to name a few. I do not relate to people who say things, but never follow through on them. They don't come to you defense, talk bad about and say mean and evil things about others, like they want to kill them or wish they were in jail. Too many people today have way too many excuses of why they didn't do something or blame everyone else for all their problems. Every time you talk to them they start spewing hate, negativity, and are not pleasant to be around.  Being  positive, hard working, logical, Christ-like, and who take responsibility for their actions without excuses are the types of people I like to surround myself with. Many people may not like that about me, my vibe, but that is fine, we are all different and have different vibes and attract different types of people.  It is always a blessing from God when He brings beautiful people into my life, I see it as a blessing and a miracles. It is always a blessing when others are not a prominent part of my life who are opposite me. God works in mysterious ways and Joel Osteen always talks about this too, how important it is to surround yourself with like-minded people who will lift you up and live their life like you do for God! Keep it positive, keep hope alive, focus on God and stay in Spirit! 







Be and surround yourself with people of a positive vibe and 
you will attract more of these people in your life!
-JMF


Comments

Popular Posts