A Prayer to Our God of Miracles Who Does Glorious Things!

 


Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good. Let us see your miracles again; let our children see glorious things.

-Psalm 90:15–16

I love the prayer for today by Joel Osteen. I have them sent to me one a day. They send them Monday-Friday. This one is to the God of miracles, it is very nice! Hope you enjoy it and know God is for us and He has so many miracles and blessings for each of us. Enjoy and just let Him in, He wants to be part of our lives. 



A Prayer For Today

“Father, thank You for being the God of miracles who does glorious things. Thank You for the assurance that the work You’ve started to do in my life will be brought to completion. I declare that I will not give up my trust in what You can do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”






Comments

Popular Posts