Blessings and Miracles from God: Personal Instructions from the Book of Timothy in the Bible



The Book of Timothy written by Paul has some real gems of message in them for human beings to live by. I will share a few over the next day or two. 2 Timothy 4:16-18 is really saying to stay in faith, God is with you always and He will never forsake you. When people forsake you, when they do not come to your defense or support you in your time of need, when many have deserted you. God holds nothing against them, but He is always by your side and will be your support and strength, you will be delivered by God like Daniel was. God will rescue you of any evil attack and will bring you safely to His heavenly kingdom. We just need to give glory to God, have faith in Him, pray, give thanks, trust in Him and keep hope alive. God will never forsake you that is the true miracle and blessing from God!

At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. 17  But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. 18  The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen

-2 Timothy 4:16-18

                                     



Comments