His Commanded Blessings and Miracles are Abound: I am Grateful, Thankful, and Blessed!




  The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your barns and in all that you put 
your hand to, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
-Deuteronomy 28:8



Joel Osteen always says that when we honor God with our lives, God will command His blessings upon us. In the Bible in the Book of Psalm 133:3 it says, “…as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore there are commanded blessings for us from God. God has chosen us for His commanded blessings. I see them in my life, my spouses, and so many people around me. God really will command His blessings for us when we honor Him!  I have overcome death, gone farther than many teachers and maybe even my parents thought, met my spouse and now we were even allowed to marry and going on six year. I have been able to be successful as an educator now for 34 years, with almost 100 publications and over 100 presentations around the world. I have certainly been blessed. I have always tired to do my best, honor God, and never settle for mediocrity in anything I do. I think this has something to do with it. We try to be people of good will in our family. I am thankful, grateful, and blessed beyond measure and thank God each day for His commanded blessings on my life. They really are God's miracles and blessings! 








 



Comments

Popular Posts