Joel Osteen's Word of the Day Does it Again: So Inspirational and Again Putting God on a Pedestal!





I receive these nice emails each day from Joel Osteen Ministry! You can click above on his image to sign up too. I love them and read them each day. This one was nice as a reminder, God is always watching out for us and He is opening many doors. He is the only one we should be putting on a pedestal, He is greater than any person or nation. With God all is possible and with our faith in Him we will get into the Promised Land too, He loves us, He forgives us, His mercy is never ending and He is the only one we should be putting on a pedestal and thanking for all He does for us! 

“When the Lord brings you into the Promised Land, as he soon will, he will destroy the following seven nations, all greater and mightier than you are.”
(Deuteronomy 7:1

A Prayer For Today
“Father, thank You that You’re defeating my enemies, and You’re bringing me into my Promised Land. Thank You that You’re going before me right now and clearing the path and doing what I cannot do on my own. I believe that the victory is on the way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”




Comments