The Power of "I Am" in Our Lives: A Real Miracle from Our God!

 


I am _________________(fill in the blank)! It is critical we are positive and know that God is the great I Am and He wants us to experience and have all He has to offer us in life!  What follows the I Am will come to look for you, so make sure that you keep it positive. Like the list of I Am's above, we need to always keep all positive and know that God will make sure all come to pass. When we are negative or say things like, I m stupid, I am fair, I am anxious, I am a C Student, I am a loser, these will come to haunt you. You always need to keep all positive and focus on all the good things in your life, say I am blessed, I am talented, I am healthy, I am successful, I am a masterpiece from God! Remember that there is nothing ordinary about you! You are truly a masterpiece from God and so blessed, know this deep down in your soul. He only wants the very best from you, the Great I Am! Remember that you and each one of us is an original, we are God's masterpiece! Don't ever be down on yourself. We need to use our words to bless our future! What people tell you cannot hurt you or hold you back, don't let the negative things get into you. Dismiss negativity and anyone saying you can't. God has given you all the I Am possibilities. Call all the things that are not as if they were, like you are blessed. All the I Am's are possible always. Don't let the Debby downers bring you down or who go around when you ask how they are, they say "fair." Don't let the anxious Alex's get you flustered or feel nervous too, we need to stay away from negative and critical people, people who hate others, talk bad about people, are mean spirited, and are just not pleasant to be around. Surround yourself with people of good will who are kind and loving, hopeful and prayerful.  The second reading from mass this week speaks about not having anxiety, do not let it in and "by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." The Great I Am will give you peace, just by prayer, petition, and thanksgiving, You can have peace, and be all from the list above and so much more. This is such a blessing and miracle from our maker, the Great I Am! I am blessed! I am successful! I am healthy! I am at peace! I am a masterpiece just the way I am from God! 



Reading 2
PHIL 4:6-9
Brothers and sisters:
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
make your requests known to God.
Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding
will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers and sisters,
whatever is true, whatever is honorable,
whatever is just, whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious,
if there is any excellence
and if there is anything worthy of praise,
think about these things.
Keep on doing what you have learned and received
and heard and seen in me.
Then the God of peace will be with you.

What a beautiful reading! Keep it close to your heart always! God's peace always!








Comments