I Voted! I Did My Civic Duty and Voted as a Citizen of Our Great Country!

 


I voted in our elections and my vote shows up as counted! It is a blessing and miracle, a right as humans to be able to vote in our great democracy in the USA! I voted and always try to for each election. I am NPA, always have been, never take sides and look at the people and their beliefs and life itself. I am conservative and like to see law and order and respect for all human beings. I am glad there were no problems and my vote was counted! We all need to vote and exercise our right to vote for who we believe is best and reflections our beliefs and standards of living. I vote for life, law and order, and respect for all. Thank you God for a great life, all the blessings in my life, my spouse, family, profession, and religious beliefs that make me who I am. God is good and I am blessed beyond measure! Counting my blessings today on Election Day in the USA! Thank you God! 

Comments