We Live Amid Miracles!

 


Miracles are all around us! The air we breath is a miracle from God! The beach, the ocean water, the sun, the waves, the salt air, I experience miracles everyday! We all do! A belief in miracles helps us enjoy every single day of our lives! Miracles can be a drop of rain, peace and quiet, an "I love you" from your spouse! We need to value and appreciate all the miracles all around us and be grateful for them! All those drifts of snow as a child where we built caves and played, all that snow, what a miracle from God. All my brothers and sisters, my wonderful parents, the love of my mother for all of us, so many blessings and miracles! We live amid miracles every single day, we need to recognize them and be grateful for life and the miracles God has given us. He has us here for a reason, there is a purpose greater than we may ever know, but God has you here for a reason and has miracles abound for us! 





Comments

Popular Posts