2020: What A Year and Learning Experience!

 













2020 has really been quite the year and learning experience. Learning more and more about how people are. The greed, the power, the control, the mediocrity, the dysfunction, the principles and morals of people, it seems like we are going toward another Tower of Babel with so much lawlessness and chaos! Growing up in the country in Upstate NY, I never thought our world and where we live would become what it has. I just like looking up to the Moon and stars and praying to God that He has all of this, trust in Him, and pray we can get through the chaos of all today. God is our miracle and blessing in a world that does not belong to us! I have to turn it all over to Him when I do not understand and pray He will get me through all of today! 

Comments

Popular Posts