Be that Blessing or Miracle: Forgive Others Even When it is Hard to Do!

                                       



Today's Scripture

Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.

-Colossians 3:13

Today Joel Osteen sent a nice scripture reading and prayer about forgiving others. Forgiveness is one of the hardest things to do. It is hard when someone hurts you, talks bad about you, ignores you, puts a screw in your tire, sets you up, abuses you, etc. God still wants us to forgive all who curse us and hurt or offend us. God came in human form as Jesus and died for us and our sins, he forgives us and so if we are to be Christians, we also need to forgive others. No matter what they have done to you it is important to forgive and pray for all who mistreat you. I like Joel's prayer and reading for today, it is something we all have to do daily in so many circumstances in our lives. I hope you like the prayer, I too said it and want to refer to it often. Let forgiveness in your life be the miracle and blessing in someone else! 


I hope you like the prayer below from Joel Osteen!



                                       


A Prayer for Today

Father, thank You that You have forgiven me and cleansed away the poison of my own sins. Thank You that I can do the same with others and not allow what’s past to simmer on the inside. I believe that You will heal my hurts and restore me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.







Comments