Being a Light for Others Can Be a Blessing and Miracle for All of Us and the World! Choose to Always Shine!





Today's Scripture

“Don’t hide your light! Let it shine for all; let your good deeds glow 

for all to see, so that they will praise your heavenly Father.”

-Matthew 5:16



The above scripture was sent to me today by Joel Osteen. I really love it so much! it is a great reminder to be a light for others. We need to do good deeds and be a light for others, an instrument of peace in fact! I think I will use this Bible scripture in my new book I am writing. God is good and when we praise Him and bless Him and others we are blessed ourselves. We really can be blessings and miracles to others. We all need to shine more for all of us, do good deeds and let them glow! Make a difference in the lives of others. 








Comments