Blessed that God is In Me! Pray for Others Even if They have Hurt You: What Would Jesus Do?

 





I am reminded again from an elderly neighbor I know how stubborn we can be as humans, even as we get older. It amazes me that some people can be in their mid to late 80's and still be so stubborn, mean spirited, difficult, and hateful, as they age and are close to going to see our maker. I hope I never become like that, I am not now, so doubt I will, but it amazes me how some people even close to 90 years of age can be.  My spouses grandmother is over 100 and she is loving, kind, and not bitter or hateful or vengeful, so there is hope for all of us. My neighbor had an altercation with another person doing some work for her, who then offended her, she feels bad and will not give him his tools back. I told her she should pray for him that he finds God and will be kinder in the future to her. She said she will not pray for him or give him his tools back. She found some keys once from another neighbor who she dislikes and would never give the keys back to her either since she doesn't like her. I had a bad experience by the BOD president here where I love once when we were locked out of the gate going to church one Saturday, I told him about it and asked if they could better service the gate so this would not happen again to be left strained like we were. He spoke ill of me and would never apologize either and is like 86 years old. At our other condo, I was sorely mistreated by the management, office, and BOD leadership too, I just prayed for them all.  Over the past few years with all that has happened with our current President and COVID, many people have become so polarized and divided, if you support one camp over the other, then you may be dismissed by the other, it is unfortunate that hate for one can divide so much, nonetheless, although I feel as we have been abandoned some this year due to our beliefs in law and order and the truth and our great belief in ending abortion. All in all, I pray for all who curse me or speak poorly of me or who abandon me, I have always done this even from many years ago. God wants us to forgive and pray for those who curse you or abandon you, those that hate you, or those that are jealous or have ill feelings for you. I always pray for all people who have mistreated me or have dismay, I pray for their peace and wellness each day. I will continue to do so, not hang on to someone else's keys or tools, not hang on to grudges or anger or ill feelings. We need to move on, to forgive, to pray for all who hate us and what we stand for. Like John the Baptist, we need to stand up for the truth, to repent of our sins, and live our lives like Jesus did when he walked this Earth 2000 years ago. We just need to love, pray for all, be more like Jesus Christ! We all can be blessings and miracles to others like Jesus has been to us! 


                                            

Comments

Popular Posts