Christmas Eve Blessings at the Beach!

 












I got to the beach today! What a blessing! My car battery came, I changed it quickly and my car seems better now, it was so easy to change and a real blessing and miracle today. The old battery lasted almost 8 years, longer than expected as they say 5-6 years, this was a real Christmas and Hanukkah blessing lasting longer than expected.  The beach was nice, peaceful, prayerful, a little rough, but still so enjoyable. I feel so blessed today and everyday. I have a great spouse, job, profession, successful career, home, family, faith, just so much! We are going to Christmas mass today at 4:30pm at St. Luke's today for Christmas. Then our traditional Sicilian pizza for Christmas eve night. Carlos made a nice creamy cheese Christmas dessert, he even put some wine in it. We are blessed today and each day and I thank God for that and for Him coming in human form as Jesus Christ as we celebrate His birth on Earth, I hope all people can find Jesus in their hearts and to receive all His love, forgiveness, and mercy.  The gifts from God are the real miracles and blessings in this life we all have here on Earth! Merry Christmas! 

Comments