Christmas in Rockefeller Center with a Christmas Tree from Oneonta New York Where I Went to College! What Blessings and a Show!

 


What a blessing and miracle! We have been watching the Christmas in Rockefeller Center with all the great music on TV tonight. I love how they talk about Christmas and so many songs are about the birth of Jesus Christ. Dolly Parton's song, Mary Did You Know? is one of my favorites Christmas songs of recent years.  Dolly Parton is the best, she always talks about Jesus and her faith, never ashamed of her Christian upbringing. The Song by Matthew Morrison also was so nice! The tree from Oneonta looks beautiful! I love all the nature in NY, especially where I am from in Sauquoit, NY.  I hope going forward we can keep being open about Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ and our faith openly. It is a beautiful thing. God came to Earth in human form through baby Jesus, God with us, Emmanuel. God is with us and in us! Merry Christmas all! It is cold in Florida these past few days, so feeling colder like in NY where I am from. Oh, how I remember all the snow and cold, but do like Florida a lot now after 25 years here.  Light the tree! 

Comments