Going To Church Each Week Brings Peace and So Many Blessings to One's Life!

 




I am convinced that going to church brings so much peace to one's life!  Just one hour a week can do it! We usually go to the 4:30pm vigil mass on Saturday at St. Luke, the Sabbath. mass is about one hour long. We enjoy the rituals, the Bible readings, the homily, and to receive communion each week. While I was sitting in mass tonight I realized that just going to church each week really brings so much peace into my life. I am lucky and blessed I thought! I am convinced that people who go to church regularly are more at peace and in Spirit with God. They are less stressed, have less anxiety, and do not let the burdens of everyday living here on Earth drag them down. Today I see so many people in a hurry, they cut you off driving, they seem unhappy, they are negative, have bad attitudes, mean spirited, have many vices whether from drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, etc. There are many very unhappy people. It doesn't have to be that way! Going to church can really bring so much peace to one's life. I also watch Joel Osteen a few times a week. He is my other church. He is so inspiring, gives so much hope, and does all in a non-judging way his message is point on and I really enjoy it. I must admit, Joel Osteen is a talented preacher, he is the same age as I am, born the same year. 

Take the time to go to church, it will bring you so much peace! I realized it today when sitting in the pew at church today. I am lucky! Even if you watch it on TV, it is a start. You will find your life so much more fulfilling when you attend mass, just one hour a week can do miracles and provide many blessings and peace in your life! My parents always went to church each week, they took all seven of us kids, we went each week, and religion classes too. I thank them for being a good role model for me and bringing me to church and raising me Catholic. My faith is everything to me.  I hope you will consider my words and advice, it really is a blessing and miracle in my life! It can bring you so much more peace, trust me. Trust God!













Comments

Popular Posts